Location: Portland, OR
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee activities related to the global strategy and execution of sales force
- Develop and implement sales plan consistent with the company’s long-term strategy
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to meet corporate sales objectives
- Maintain and improve the company’s competitive position
- Define and implement tools and processes to increase sales force effectiveness and efficiency
- Estimate personnel needs and assign work to meet objectives
- Manage staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and improve staff
- Supervise the work of others directly or through subordinate managers
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to translate strategic goals and objectives into specific policies and procedures
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to sit, stand and walk
Desired Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 10+ years sales or related work experience
- B.S. or equivalent work experience, or any combination of education and experience
- M.B.A. or other advanced degree
- 5+ years management experience
- Previous experience managing department operations
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include your resume.
Ichor Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ichor Systems will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.