Location: Fremont, CA
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Work with QA/QC Engineers and manufacturing personnel to ensure effective inspection and testing procedures are implemented and maintained
- Conduct basic quality inspection of incoming products and materials including visual part information and manufacturer numbers
- Maintain quality records
- Enter quality data into database
- Work with direct supervision
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and follow directions to complete assigned tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiar with Agile system
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Desired Education, Certifications and Experience:
- Previous quality or related work experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include your resume.
Ichor Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ichor Systems will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.