Location: Fremont, CA
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provide support to the organization by performing complex tasks to develop, apply and maintain quality requirements for processing components and other materials into finished goods and products
- Execute and evolve quality assurance best practices that promote the elimination or reduction of defect opportunities
- Analyze reports and returned products and recommends corrective action
- Apply advanced statistical processing control techniques
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Participate in the development and dissemination of Quality Assurance standards
- Assist in establishing and adhering to product plan schedules
- Prepare management reports summarizing quality assurance activities
- May supervise the work of others within the department
- Work independently with minimal supervision
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid knowledge of professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Advanced knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, automated testing and terminology
- Through understanding of ISO standards and conformance.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to collaborate with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office, Outlook, Word skills; more advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Agile system
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, and bend, and occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
Desired Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 7+ years quality engineering or related work experience
- B.S. degree or equivalent work experience, or any combination of education and experience
- 3+ years experience defining test strategies, planning, and performing testing activities
- Previous supervisory experience
- ASQ Certification preferred (CQE, CQA.)
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include your resume.
Ichor Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ichor Systems will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.