Location: Tualatin, OR
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Remove shipped materials from delivery vehicles to designated storage area
- Examine receiving documents for storage destination
- Pull stored materials for orders and move to production or shipping area
- Document information relating to receipt, storage, or distribution of materials
- Operate materials handling equipment to move large volumes of materials
- Perform cycle counts
- Use computers system to locate material
- Work independently with moderate supervision
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Advanced skills in the procedures, techniques, tools and processes appropriate to materials handling
- Ability to understand and adhere to company safety rules and regulations
- Good math skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good MS Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel skills
- Knowledge of MRP, Oracle and Agile systems
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Desired Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- 2-3+ years materials or related work experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Operating Materials Handling Certification
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include cover letter with your resume.