Location: Portland, OR
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Coordinate movement of materials to, from and within company to ensure schedules are met
- Ensure smooth and safe movement of material
- Coordinate inventory among manufacturing, distribution, marketing, and/or sales support
- Manage end-of-quarter inventory position analysis and forecasting
- Conduct system maintenance
- Maintain product and document numbering system
- Create and maintain raw material, semi-finished and finished product material records
- Create and maintain revision levels for all materials and bills of material
- Work independently with moderate supervision
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of scheduling procedures and processes
- Ability to follow and interpret ISO department procedures
- Ability to interact with other members of the organization
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of MRP and Oracle WIP systems
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs
Desired Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- 3-4+ years materials or related work experience
- Vocational training or equivalent
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience using MRP and Oracle at intermediate level
- CPIM or APICS Certification
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include your resume.
Ichor Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ichor Systems will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.