Location: Fremont, CA
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Assist in the development of manufacturing processes
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow
- Assure product and process quality by determining product and process capabilities
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Provide manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related activities as needed
- Work independently with moderate supervision
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Desired Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 2-3+ years manufacturing, engineering or related work experience
- B.S. or equivalent work experience, or any combination of education and experience
- Vocational or technical training
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include your resume.
Ichor Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ichor Systems will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.