Location: Sauk Rapids, MN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform complex set ups and operate mill, lathe and/or router to machine flat and formed parts to inch and metric specifications
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Evaluate and justify new tooling and machining processes
- Work from schedules, shop orders, established procedures, blueprints, and specifications to identify deviations that can potentially interrupt productivity
- Maintain logs and other necessary documents
- Determine sequence of operations when necessary
- Perform first article of inspection when necessary
- Assist others with machining problems
- Work independently with moderate supervision
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to handle fragile products, perform repetitive tasks and demonstrate safety awareness
- Solid understanding of related mechanics, flow control elements and MRP concepts
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
Desired Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 3-4+ years manufacturing or related work experience
- A.A. degree or equivalent experience, or any combination of education and experience
- Vocational or technical training or equivalent
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include your resume.
Ichor Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ichor Systems will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.