Location: Fremont, CA
Req #'s 5099 - 6003
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform complex set up and operate mill, lathe and/or router to machine flat and formed parts to inch and metric specifications
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Measure and verify dimensions using inspection tooling
- Perform deburring of parts
- Maintain logs and other necessary documents
- Complete routing and process planning as necessary
- Design or assist in the design of tooling and fixtures
- Set up CNC machine loading programs, tools, fixtures and setting tool offsets
- Act as a technical resource
- Perform 1st Article of Inspection
- May oversee the work of others
- Work independently with minimal supervision
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of various cutting tools
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings in inch and metric units and BOMs
- Strong understanding of related mechanics, flow control elements and MRP concepts
- Excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
Desired Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 4-5+ years manufacturing or related work experience
- A.A. degree or equivalent experience, or any combination of education and experience
- Vocational or technical training or equivalent
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include your resume.
Ichor Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ichor Systems will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.