Location: Fremont, CA
Req # 5093 - 5096
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Build company products accurately and effectively using all machines and materials
- Plan, lay out and perform complex machine operations
- Monitor progress, relay concerns and status reports to supervisor
- Ensure safety and housekeeping policies and procedures are maintained
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Maintain logs and other necessary documents
- May provide guidance to other team members
- Work independently with minimal supervision
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to use judgment and initiative required to complete complex assignments
- Ability to use specialized equipment
- Strong understanding of related mechanics, flow control elements and MRP concepts
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Desired Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- 4-6+ years manufacturing or related work experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or technical training or equivalent
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include your resume.
Ichor Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ichor Systems will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.