Location: Austin, TX
Req # 6092
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor product from initial acceptance of order through delivery of product from customer site
- Interface with customer on technical and strategic matters relating to the delivery of product to include planning/scheduling requirements
- Manage day-to-day activities and functions within customer service
- Implement program policies, procedures and standards
- Develop business and technical requirements that encompass Service, Technology and Operational needs all in one
- Set project timelines, track progress and coordinate with various teams to meet objectives
- Estimate personnel needs and assign work to meet objectives
- Manage staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and improve staff
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of Applied Materials/Intel Copy Exact violation procedures
- Knowledge of the company’s policies, practices and procedures with the ability to work within parameters
- Solid people skills with the ability to evaluate, coach, and motivate employees
- Advanced knowledge of products and services required
- Strong project management, organizational and conceptualization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MRP, Oracle and Agile systems
- Solid MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Desired Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 8+ years customer service or related work experience
- B.S. or equivalent work experience, or any combination of education and experience
- Previous management experience
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include your resume.
Ichor Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ichor Systems will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.