Location: Portland, OR
Req #6072 - #6073
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Estimate and prepare competitive bids for new projects
- Prepares proposals, cost estimates, project budgets and schedules
- Apply pricing standards to estimate costs
- Determine material requirements, material availability and manufacturing processes needed to complete quotes/orders
- Work with production supervisors, expediting and/or other departments to determine methods and pricing for unusual or new orders
- Maintain effective contact with customers
- Provide input and feedback on issues relevant to customer programs and marketing initiatives
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Solid Knowledge of MRP, Oracle and Agile systems
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Desired Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 3-5+ years estimator or equivalent work experience
- B.S. or equivalent work experience, or any combination of education and experience
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include your resume.
Ichor Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ichor Systems will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.