Location: Portland, OR
Req # 3147
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Champion and influence best procurement practices and use of software and new technology
- Routinely interface with Executive and Sr. Management teams on commodity strategy, execution plans and business processes
- Manage deliveries and escalations of the assigned commodity and suppliers across multiple manufacturing sites
- Maintain accurate ERP records, quote, and item master
- Execute purchase orders to suppliers in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate delivery information in the ERP system and in alignment with MRP requirements
- Establish daily working relationships with suppliers, managing changing priorities and escalations
- Maintain strong internal stakeholder relationships through follow up, communication and quality of work
- Have the ability to support Asia time zone requirements
- Provide non-binding forecasts information to suppliers and regularly assess, monitor and report constraints and potential constraints
- identify root cause issues of delivery constraints and drive corrective actions with both the supplier and cross functional Ichor Supply Chain team.
- Maintain DDMRP (Demand Driven MRP) programs such as Kanban and safety stock replenishment contracts inclusive of analyzing and updating quantities, maintaining proper ERP system set up, keeping applicable contractual liabilities and amendments current, mitigating Ichor’s liability, resolving delivery discrepancies, providing forecasts to suppliers and ensuring suppliers are performing to contractual service levels
- Manage returns and repair process for commitments for assigned commodity
- Manage reclaim / salvage / re-sale / rework of excess and obsolete inventory for assigned commodity
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Highly organized and able to manage significant PO workload, track and drive closure on issues
- Ability to learn / understand the supplier’s business and manufacturing processes, technology sourced, and product families
- Ability to concisely communicate escalations, requirements and issues to suppliers, stakeholders, peers, upper management and customers with clarity
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, hands-on and results driven
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of purchasing, supplier selection, cost analysis and negotiation,
- Work independently in fast paced environment
Desired Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience working in ERP & PLM systems; Oracle, SAP and Agile preferred
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 1,400+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams.
We have a friendly, business-oriented environment. An excellent benefits package is offered including 401K plan.
Please apply using the link provided and include cover letter with your resume.