Location: Tampa, FL
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Operate hand and power tools and materials
- Make minor setups of equipment in assigned area
- Review production data to identify potential areas of non-conformance
- May perform tests or quality checks on assembled units
- Interpret drawings and identify needed modification and improvements
- Packaging and cleanline
- Work with direct supervision
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Skilled in the operation of a variety of assembly tools
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good MS Word, Excel and MRP skills
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
Desired Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- 1-2+ years production or related work experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or technical training
Ichor is an experienced leader in the critical subsystems and turnkey process equipment marketplace. Our capabilities enable the design and creation of a complete outsourced solution ranging from product concept to turnkey manufacturing to legacy service.
Ichor offers world-class process engineering, manufacturing, materials management, and testing capabilities. Our 600+ employees worldwide are strategically located to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and support from our program management, sales, engineering, and executive management teams
We have a friendly business-oriented environment. An excellent remuneration package is on offer including contributory pension scheme.
Please apply using the link provided and include cover letter with your CV.